Why AB Sports

Top 10 reasons to buy from AB Sports:

  1. We are proud to be located in the UK (Swindon, Wiltshire) and are just a call away to have a 2-way conversation, unlike sellers who hide behind email.
  2. We deal in latest stocks/models. Some of gears that we have for display may take months before they hit any local store near you.
  3. Cheapest retail prices offered online. AB Sports deals direct with all manufacturers & authorised distributors and cut middle man out of the supply chain enabling you to get best prices on latest stocks worldwide. AB Sports is your very own wholesale retail store.
  4. To keep our cost down and pass on the benefits to our buyers, we have our own manufacturing plant in India. We also do our procurement in India directly with the brand owners (SS, SG, Spartan, New Balance, etc.). We have our warehouse in UK and India.
  5. All Cricket bats purchased are provided with fitted toe guards, Fibre Tape & absolutely FREE oiling & knocking by professionals. ( All worth an extra £30 GBP or $45 per bat else where)
  6. In 95% of the cases we will have cheapest price (including your local stores and online). And for remaining 5% cases, if you can share the relevant details, we can try to match and even beat the competitor prices (subjected to our T&C).
  7. We ship to almost all international destinations. We have our efficient shipping network worldwide and all orders are delivered via some the best in business shipping companies like Fedex, TNT, DHL, UPS, DPD, Yodel, Hermes etc.
  8. We don’t charge atrociously high shipping cost for international delivery!! Very reasonable shipping rates through trackable courier service. “The more you buy the more you save” on shipping cost.
  9. AB Sports is a cricket specialist and is unlike many sports stores who deal in various sports equipment. We understand your cricketing needs better that others (Remember AB Sports is run and manage by Cricketers and not sales people), all our cricket gears are hand selected for each individual buyer as if we were purchasing it for our personal use.
  10. Just so you understand our commitment to cricket, we work closely with many clubs and their players at grass root level across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, London, Ireland and Scotland.

The AB Sports - A Bhargav Enterprise Venture. All Rights Reserved © 2015 - 2021
Business Solution powered by Elegant Systems